Are you in search of a creative activity that’s not only productive, it’s also fun, relaxing, and affordable? Our Lady Sax Player paint by numbers is you’re looking for, we cautiously handpick every design to offer you a magnificent and unique painting, that you can paint yourself even if you are a total beginner, no previous Painting By Numbers skill is required just follow the simple instructions and you will end up with your first masterpiece.
Why you should Order Paint By Numbers kit:
- It reduces your stress and anxiety levels: Paint By Numbers simply allows you to unwind and forget about your daily stress, even if it’s just temporary. By painting, you allow yourself to release certain tensions and transform them into something creative and colorful.
- It fosters emotional growth: Painting is like a journey of self-discovery and because of that, you experience growth in your emotional intelligence, helping you understand your emotional state. As long as you let your emotions flow through painting, you will achieve balance and harmony between your mind and heart.
- It’s the best Gift Choice: If you are in trouble finding an appropriate gift, this is the ideal solution.Paint By Numbers kit is a pretty choice as a gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving Day, New Year, Birthday, or other occasions. Besides, it is suitable for both young and adults.
What’s In Lady Sax Player paint by number kit?
- 1x Numbered acrylic paint set (About 24 different colors, depending on the painting).
- 1x Numbered high-quality linen canvas.
- Reference paper and a copy paper of the canvas.
- 1x set of 3 paint brushes (1x small, 1x medium, 1x large).
Paint By Numbers Steps:
- Step 1:
- Lay your canvas out on a well-lit area flat surface.
- Organize your acrylic paint.
- Prepare a small container of water to clean your brushes when changing colors.
- Step 2:
Match the number of the paint to the number of the area on the canvas (Be sure to correspond the number with the correct color).
- Step 3:
Stand Back and stare proudly at your creation. Feel free to share your masterpiece on social media with your friends.